“An Awesome Resource for Anyone Interested in Adopting!”
-Dr. Laura Schlessinger
This new book, AdoptingOnline.com answers all your adoption questions. It contains the road map, the advice, the resources, and the working knowledge you need to find the baby of your dreams!
Mardie Caldwell, Certified Open Adoption Practitioner (C.O.A.P.) has successfully helped thousands of families achieve their dream of parenthood. And now she can help you too through her new step-by-step guide to adoption.
Read a free chapter right now! Fill out the information below and you’ll have immediate access inside the book!
– Frank Stewart, Adoptive Father, Nationally Syndicated Columnist
About the Book
Everything You Need To Know To Find And Bring Home Your Child
AdoptingOnline.com offers practical, easy-to-follow guidelines for anyone interested in adopting a child. Whether you’re adopting domestically or internationally or adopting an older child or an infant, this amazing book tells you everything you need to know.
Learn how thousands of families have used the techniques in AdoptingOnline.com to find the child of their dreams—and how you can too with:
- More than 1,200 adoption resources at your fingertips that will increase your chances of finding the child for you.
- Practical easy-to-follow guidelines for anyone interested in adopting a child!
- Simple techniques that thousands of adoptive parents have used to successfully adopt with the help of the Internet.
- Guidelines for writing and posting a “Dear Birth Parent” letter that works!
- Warning signs of scams and insights on how to pinpoint individuals who can hinder your adoption!
- New financial resources for your adoption available on the Internet. Click here to read Chapter 14, Financing Your Adoption
- Complete and up-to-date advice on safe and affordable adoptions.
- Proven techniques for finding birth mothers.
- Advice on how to safely network and screen professionals.
Quite frankly, AdoptingOnline.com contains the help you need to successfully build your family through adoption.
Are you ready to read a free chapter?
Click Here to peek inside the book right now!
In addition, we’ve included a sample of the over 1,200 adoption resources included in AdoptingOnline.com to start your adoption journey now!
Learn More About Author Mardie Caldwell
Mardie Caldwell, Certified Open Adoption Practitioner (C.O.A.P.), is the Founder and Director of Lifetime Adoption and the host of the popular Internet radio talk show, Let’s Talk Adoption…with Mardie Caldwell. She is an adoption professional and expert who assists in over 120 adoptions per year and is an author, educator and lecturer. She has appeared on CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, the BBC, PBS, Dr. Laura and numerous other radio and TV shows. Click here to view her recent appearance on The Today Show. She has been quoted and consulted for print articles in national and local newspapers, and publications including Parenting and Adoptive Families magazines. An adoptive mother and infertility patient, Caldwell has experienced first-hand the joys and challenges of adoption. It became her life’s work when she realized the critical importance of safe and secure adoptions.
Her will to inform those who are seeking to adopt transformed itself into the book AdoptingOnline.com, where she shares her personal experience and lists more than 1,200 Internet adoption sites where information can be gleaned to assist those in seeking the child of their dreams.
Join Caldwell as she takes you though the complex, challenging and richly rewarding journey of adoption. Her heart and soul shines through every word in AdoptingOnline.com.
Are Your Arms Longing For a Child?
Mardie Caldwell has been where you are today. She knows through experience the emotional roller coaster of infertility and high risk pregnancy. She knows that adoption comes with its own risks, struggles, and, sometimes heartbreak.
AdoptingOnline.com is the result of her successful journey that ended joyously with her son in her arms. Now, she can help you too! Utilizing her simple techniques that helped thousands of parents adopt, you too can create your forever family with a safe and successful adoption.
It only takes a moment to decide to adopt a child. This is that moment. Don’t let it pass you by.
Order your copy today!
Read a free chapter right now!
– Cheryl Ann Palmer, M.D. Pediatric Neuropathologist and Adoptive Mother
– Renee Runyan, Adoptive Mother and Chaplain
– Gerald Bowman, LCSW, ACSW, Home Study Provider
– Linda Logue, Adoptive Mother